Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Da Middle Name Meme Thang

No matter what she says, I blame Eileen, and not the Padre Grandpa of the World's Most Bootiful Grandchile (excepting boyz named Peter in Arizona, but that's a given: no offense, Ms. Bebe)

Here are the rules:
1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.
2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don’t have a middle name, use your maiden name or your mother’s maiden name).
3. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person (or blogger of another species) for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they’ve been tagged.)

1. is done

2. R is for rebellious. I don't like to be told what to do.

O is for Onery or Obstinate, depending on dialect

B is for brave. I've been told this by people who should know; and no, I don't
mean the official version

E is for evasive, which makes these things a pain in the patootie

R --What wuz that other one? Risque or Raunchy sense of humor, though I can't remember
jokes to save me.

T I am something of a tease; it's one of my ways of expressing affection

Six people is ridiculous, given the length of time this has been running, and given some of the more...deserving, shall we say? tagged me.

Play if ya want or have time: Jane R, Mimi, Kristin, Paul, Crimson, and Nina

10 comments:

Crimson Rambler said...

Thanks, johnieb, I played this one Feb. 27th. I do like "onery" tho! a whole different dimension of meaning there from "ornery"!!!
I hope Miss Scarlett will have forgiven all concerned by now for her indignities!

johnieb said...

Well, "yo legal and yo good" then. Thank you; I do believe "ornery" is too close to "obstinate" for the proper flavor. Two syllables give it more force.

Jane R said...

Okay, hmmm, I will play when I have time in th' next few days. My middle name is awfully short though. Maybe I'll add my Confirmation names. ;-)

Paul said...

Nice to see you play too. As you have already found out, Rowan got to me first. But just for you:

E - Enthusiastic
R - Raunchy
I - Ice cream loving (homemade or Hägen-Dasz are the only two genuine ice creams in the U. S.) and I have an "ice cream belly" (I do not drink beer)
C - Crappy housekeeper

June Butler said...

Johnieb, I'd say you did a fine and honest job of this meme. Your description fits you to T as in tease. I thought it was a bitch to do. I had to call for help from Grandpère. He fixed me up for the missing letters.

F - Feisty
L - Lazy
O - Odd
R - Romantic
E - Easy (GP's idea)
N - Naughty
C - Crazy
E - Earnest (GP's idea)

Paul said...

Grandmère, I would never, ever refer to any lady as "easy," but I am sure GP is entitled to think of his lady love that way... And it brings to mind the song phrase: "easy like Sunday morning" which seems quite nice and even respectable. Which, of course, you are.

Kirstin said...

Done. Thanks for taggin' me!

(Yep, you're a tease. I like that about you.)

Fran said...

Oh this meme has actually been quite fun, although I am about to declare a meme-free zone at my blog, for awhile anyway.

I liked what you wrote - love learning more about you and we will get that meetup on the calendar along with PJ, very soon!

Jane R said...

Hoe kay, I did it!

You will rue the day though, because as always I am long-winded.

PJ has tagged me for a concise and succinct meme, and this will be a challenge, but I will do it, 'cause I do what PJ tells me.

johnieb said...

I already saw it, and I am beginning to rue memes, not for your thoroughness, but that I'm always too slow to get back at Eileen or PJ.

Remember what the first "R" stood for, you guys?