Friday, May 16, 2008

Blame Eileen


What Alcoholic Drink Are You?

You Are A Martini
You are the kind of drinker who appreciates a nice hard drink.
And for you, only quality alcohol. You don't waste your time on the cheap stuff.
Obviously, you're usually found with a martini in your hand. But sometimes you mix it up with a gin and tonic.
And you'd never, ever consider one of those flavored martinis. They're hardly a drink!


Share this Blogthing easily by copying the code below:



Or share this Blogthing with a direct link:

http://www.blogthings.com/whatalcoholicdrinkareyouquiz/

Newest Quizzes

Take a Random Quiz

List of All Blogthings

Get Blogthings by Email

Delivered by FeedBurner

Keep Track of New Blogthings

Facebook

Livejournal

9 comments:

johnieb said...

It's true: only Bombay Sapphire for me!

June Butler said...

Nevermind the quizzes. What about the grandson?

Unknown said...

I'm Tequila! Pass the salt and lime Johnie, I feel like partying!

johnieb said...

See above; anything for Mojo Mimi.

He has his mother's "chipmunk" cheeks, I think; they actually go back at least as far as his great-grandmother. And she had that "eyes wide open" look very early, too.

They're at home now and settling in. He's nursing better than at first and "sleeps a lot". Enjoy that while you can: heh.

June Butler said...

Indeed! Enjoy the "sleeps a lot" while it lasts. He's adorable.

Unknown said...

I don't know how someone who hates beer as much as I could be described as one. I said my favorite drink was a Margarita...and they tell me I'm a beer...still scratching my head

johnieb said...

I made the same choice, and ended up as shown.

Unknown said...

A martini for moi as well.. eh, whadda they know? :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah...well I ended up as sex on the beach...and I've never even had any, erm, one!

I shoulda come up beer...