Thursday, July 3, 2008
I'd Like to Thank PJ
instead of the rest of youse bums; I mighta never got picked for de Bootifull award.
Thanks to all my wonderful internet friends, and mom and apple pie and this grate land of ours and of course godde... (Gratuitous cummings reference) And to da nice Creator of this thing, very little of whose blog I am able to read, but Padre vouches for her, and we all know what's dat worth? http://arteypico.blogspot.com/
Ahem. Many of my choices are those who have already gotten named, but some of the omissions (so far as I yet know) cannot stand
1) Mimi at Wounded Bird (http://thewoundedbird.blogspot.com). I'd rather think she's already been chosen and I've missed it than to believe nobody's named her yet.
2) Wormwood's Doxy (http://wormwoodsdoxy.blogspot.com/) The blogger name alone would be ample reason, but there's the person behind it: tough, bright, deep and compassionate. Not the most prolific, but always one of the best.
3) The Cunning Runt at Little Bang Theory ( http://littlebangtheory.wordpress.com/) Good dinners, fun friends, and the best Nature Photographs I know, except for that one recent lapse indoors! Go there and see for yersef.
4) Like some of the others, hardly overlooked, and for good reason, Tobias at In a Godward Direction (http://jintoku.blogspot.com/). You wanna understand stuff?
5) Only one more!?? This is impossible! OK, now the curve, not a blog exactly, but the website for the Washington bureau of McClatchy newspapers, which is practically the only consistent evidence that investigative journalism as an institution has not yet died in the U S (http://www.mcclatchydc.com/)
As soon as tech support gets back to me, I'll make this all purty and like it's 'pposed to be, mostly. Imperialist rule mongers.